It was a wonderful day that Jutta Finger chose for us to go hiking together with our families and dogs. We started at around 12:15 setting of from the 1000 jährige Linde in Kasberg (parking place) with a sporty take-off. We marched towards Haidhof and the Hotel Schlossberg (www.hotel-schlossberg.com/) which had great Franconian cuisine. On the way we were rewarded with beautiful fresh air and fantastic views. See the pictures.
The return hike was just as good with even more spectacular views. Our past president Guenter Schmid even brought the latest Toastmaster magazine with him. What a great hike and fun day we had.
Thank you Jutta for organizing this hike!
Some Impressions Shared:
- Sporty, outdoor activity with adventure in the fresh air
- Wonderful talks and companionship and storytelling along the way
- We had some younger potential future toastmasters with us. Good succession planning!
- The dogs told me they didn’t enjoy the wash afterwards
- Jutta is available as freelance hiking guide in the future as she is retiring from Toastmasters