Continue your journey of personal and professional development through Pathways, Toastmasters’ new education program! As the foundation of your Toastmasters experience, Pathways is designed to help you build the skills you need to communicate and lead. You have 10 paths to choose from, developing skills in Speaking, Leadership, Management, Interpersonal Communication and Confidence.
Check out the Welcome to Pathways information on the Toastmasters International homepage for:
- An overview of the new learning program
- The “Welcome to Pathways” video
- Details on each of the 10 Learning Paths
- Access to the first project in Pathways – the “Ice Breaker”
Another valuable resource is The Navigator (pdf, 24 pages), your guide to Toastmasters and Pathways. In it you will find information such as:
- General meeting structure
- Club Officer and Meeting roles
- Getting started with Pathways
- Evaluating speeches
Club members can also access additional support materials. And for further information, please don’t hesitate to talk to the club’s VP of Education or your Toastmasters Mentor. We’d be more than delighted to help you along your way.
Enjoy your journey!