Arriving 20 March 2018!
Continue your journey of personal and professional development through Pathways, Toastmasters’ new education program! As the foundation of your Toastmasters experience, Pathways is designed to help you build the skills you need to communicate and lead. It is comprised of 10 paths that teach more than 300 unique competencies.
The following resources will help you become more familiar with and prepared for Pathways.
Please submit any questions you have here: Pathways Questions & Curiosities. We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible with the answer.
Toastmasters International Resources
- Pathways Program Overview
- Welcome to Pathways video
Pathways Ice Breaker
- Pathways Ice Breaker Project (online, interactive version)
- Pathways Ice Breaker Project (pdf version)
Club Starter Kit Resources
- Starter Kit Instructions (pdf, 3 pages) – Your guide to all Starter Kit resources
- The Navigator (pdf, 24 pages) – Your guide to Toastmasters and Pathways
- Paths and Core Competencies (pdf, 11 pages) – A mapping of the 10 Paths, 5 Competencies and 59 Projects
- Project Description Reference Guide v2 (pdf, 66 pages) – Detailed information on Paths, Levels and Projects
Other Starter Kit Documents
- Base Camp: Online and Print Comparison (png image) – A chart comparing online and print versions of available documents
- Choose Your Path Worksheet (pdf, 1 page) – Planning template
- Generic Evaluation Resource (pdf, 3 pages) – A sample evaluation form
- Pathways Preparation Schedule (pdf, 2 pages) – Pathways rollout guidance
- Pathways Quick Start Guide (pdf, 2 pages) – Steps to getting started with Pathways
- Pathways DTM Requirements (png image) – Achieving DTM status through Pathways
- Distinguished Club Program (DCP) Comparison (pdf, 1 page) – Obtaining DCP points through Pathways